For projects related to tourism accommodation, restaurants, bars, cafés, leisure facility, visitor attraction or similar businesses, irrespective of size. The project should highlight all forms of hospitality design, aesthetics, guest experience and commercial viability.
Hospitality, Tourism Accommodation & Leisure Award
- Submissions can only be made by a local warranted Perit or a practising firm of architects;
- The projects must have been approved by the Planning Authority after the 1st January 2016 and built, completed and commissioned before the end of October 2021.
Compulsory Entry Requirements
- Documentation on innovative materials used in the project, or their innovative application;
- What clear ‘energy-saving’ measures were taken to reduce the project’s overall environmental impact and how well were those measures carried out;
- Photos of the building in its wider context, showing how the project has positively contributed to its surroundings (before and after);
- Photos of the completed project.