For interior space of a new or refurbished commercial buildings or public buildings (such as library, school, religious building, museum etc.). Nominees need to highlight how the project managed to fulfil the true potential of a space, maximise the benefit of environmental influences such as natural light, sound, ventilation and incorporate innovative materials and fabrics.
Interior Architecture Award for Commercial or Public Buildings
- Submissions can be made by a local warranted Perit, a practising firm of architects or a professional interior designer;
- The projects must have been completed between October 2019 and before the end of October 2021.
Compulsory Entry Requirements
- Documentation on innovative materials used in the project, or their innovative application;
- What clear ‘energy-saving’ measures were taken to reduce the project’s overall environmental impact and how well were those measures carried out.
- Photos showing the before and after of the interior design project;
- Photos of the completed project.